Wednesday, September 2, 2009

a day for junyi

during d holiday.. dun feel 2 stay at home
must find some activity..
meli busy working, elis got her own church activity.. me?
hehe ofcuz must go n play la^^
but 2 of them cant go 4 traveling
so my whole holiday at kl
dissapointed.. but nvm la..
i also hv some time with me friends d..
N take care of my grandma.. cuz of that my holiday waste
but nvm la.. wt 2 do who ask me she is my granny.. need 2 tk care also^^
that day i sudden tell junyi dun feel 2 at home than went 2 her house n hv some activity with her
early d morning hv breakfast with her n mamak
chat chat chat...
than went back her house N wait her shower
N i saw this
haha when she was young^^ so cute
went 2 ucsi a pick up kc
silly pic at car
going for movie .. district 9
alien movie..stil ok d
than fetch kc back
me n junyi hv 2nd activity
tk pic.. haha
a ghost album...
thx 2 junyi than gv me this experience.. haha
bye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

@_@!