Thursday, March 25, 2010

blood

last nite feel some toothache
thought tooth goin 2 rote
today felt that i that my gums keep bleeding
but cant see d blood in my mouth just can keep taste d blood taste when i swallow my saliva
need 2 go for a check up if this continue

todaY
early d morning received a call by alvin
he had an accident
maybe 1 month cant use his car for 1 month
poor thing.. cant mingle around.. without a car
maybe he borrow from gay lou and etc.
after that call turn sek wan.
than boey
tell me they all outside
walao..
just finish brushing my teeth only n i still in my pyjamas
open door for them 2 come in
let them saw my morning look that without any preparation.T.T

wait for me a moment
than accompany me for lunch..
than go writting class
again... mr. cheah's class
boring

No comments:

Post a Comment

@_@!