Monday, February 21, 2011

Anti social

my blog gonna rusting now!!
i just leave there like long long time ago
include facebook..
im shock that even i didnt switch on my lappy for few days
is like im so outdated
do not really knew that im lazy or lack of time
some how i just use my phone to check my mail n fb notifications only
than log out
not even being busy body at ppl's wall
or chit chat with friends..
even im like so away of my friends' blog that im usual to see them so frequent
besides, i do not hang out with friends like usually what i did.

suddenly i really out of my track..
feel that im like living by my own

i do not know what make me change?
my partner or my studies?
maybe 50 , 50
yes. compare to last sem
i really put more effort to my homework,
stay up late nights just for assignments,
work like non-stop cuz i have few assignments in a week .
and every week have new assignment for me.

previously, while im at ucsi
i always thought that study more in practical will be more fun, easy and excitement.
ya... is quite challenging to me cuz is new to me.
but is not easy at all..
is like no rest for me..
having final exam can last minute
but having practical subjects is like every work that u have done is yr exam
cuz it include marks that shows yr grades
N being not creative that i need to put more time n effort of it..
i hope the way that i have chosen is a right track..
good luck to me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

@_@!