Thursday, June 18, 2009

both of us

1st time had movie with elissa personaly at midvelly haha..
actually is outing wit renee they all
N go for shopping d..
but they all sudden say dun feel 2 go
so me N elissa also forget about it lo
malaysian studies class end early..
about 3 something..
than we 2 屁股痒go 2 have a movie..
17 again... hehe
not only go 2 see 帅哥.. d story also quiet nice d lo
if u like childish movie la... like me.. haha
after movie, 1 need 2 drive back 2 ucsi n drop her
but.....
when we went out from d complex N go for 2 rounds also cant find d way out 2 back...
than i just simply went out from a road n to bangsar
walao..
start 2 sesat jo..
dunno where im goin
dunno wt's d place
go round N round
sesat for 1 n a half hour in d traffic jam
omg.. in bad luck..

but nvm la
still got my little princess sit beside me

she keep say nvm..
im usual 2 it. no worries
N she really help a lot..
although she also blur blur... same like me
haha

N we share alot of personal stuff also
our secret.. ^^

sudden think about him..
cuz mention about him
still think about him when im in problem
sorry, my dear

im sorry elissa...
need u 2 struggle hungry in my car..
pai seh la..
haha
reach her car at 7:42...........
dun rush back 2 eat o, must be careful 2 drive^^
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

@_@!