Thursday, July 2, 2009

absent of mr hasan

after our pro N stat class.. me, mel n elissa went 4 lunch
than mel went for algebra, me n elis went 2 find Mr Hasan
at that time, we only knew that dia sudah lari...
Hari ini tak ada malaysian class..
yeh yeh...no need to build spider webs in class^^
can go play around..
finally we decided 2 go musuem 2 complete our assignment..
but when we reach there dint took much 4 d assignment but got a lots of funny pic
HaHa...
Me N elissa gonna rogol cason's teddy.. wahaha

miss melissa.. stop touching my breast!!
we will gonna 2 die in elissa's hand... x.x


Hallo.. Can u see us?


wow.. im flying.. Yapi^^
omg.. this was 2 heavy 4 me!!


Elissa was here.. can u see me?


Pass for D journey..

get scared?
outch... my ear!!


aaaa... A floating bike was come towards me!
i like d nightstool with lights... Excuse me can i just poo here?

Thats all 4 museum..
Next section was our dinner at fullhouse..
Nice enviroment^^



Menu pls..

me
elissa
melissa
cason
we... cason cant join. cuz do camera man.. haha
after full house, cason fetch all of us back
pity him lo purposely go cheras 2 fetch us from kepong than still need 2 fetch us back 2 cheras again...
thx all of u.... i had a great moment today although is abit tired..
enjoy guys...
D end^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

@_@!