Thursday, July 16, 2009

yesterday

finish our pro N stat
me N eliss teman mel to go midvelly 2 interview
nw turn me 2 drive
that day got abit jam
i think cuz of jusco member day
when mel ask for d interview
me N eliss went in
i go 4 that interview but eliss no
but i dint get 4 that job
sad.... T.T
but nvm stil got more 2 go
than we rush back 2 malaysian studies class
D day need 2 pass up our assignment
cs done a good job 4 that..
but he dint use my information =(
he just use that 2 pic!!
during class
we self protrait again..haha
that junyi ask want 2 go midvelly?
cuz she wanna 2 buy high heels
than me, eliss N celyn went with her
tumpang dia punya honda civic
haha

wa... so cool hehe
driving post...

celyn hv a heavy eye bag haha^^
mana dia punya blue black haha

chesse..

junyi finish her fitting come in N joint us
always show wired face.. as usual

junyi show her banana bag

than we went 2 kim gary eat cheese rice.. yummy^^
eliss, celyn n me eat that but different ingredient
that only junyi eat different stuff..

me N eliss toke pic but junyi N celyn continue their food
after filling our stomach continue shopping
haha
that eliss start her sickness ~ take picture, self protrait
after so many shops
at last she bought that vincci 1 haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

@_@!