Friday, February 12, 2010

art work

today junyi tak pergi school, elissa went to jusco
sudden dun feel to continue class
ask boey and meli 2 company go leisure and touch up my eye brown
omg... d shape of my eye brown look abit weired..
dunno hw 2 discribe also..
this d 1st time went there and d last time also.
haha... sudden feel 2 do my nail for coming CNY
wohoo..
haha poor little alvin is alone at kl
and he cant find any job in this period of time..
2 bad la u.. become mushroom at home la^^
after nite market with mum, feel so lazy 2 do my nail jo..
so facebooking, check mail, and see blog as usual..
til 12mid nite..
sudden hv a mood do have some art work
brought some accessory and start my painting
red + pink + white flower
wait my nails 2 dry til 3am
shot plak d...
haha^^

have a done work and i like it
hope they wont been fall off when i go to sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment

@_@!