Monday, February 8, 2010

我们虽然不完美,但爱是最完美的。

a sentence of words that shows when i open a fortune cookie this morning.
love is perfect, even when we are not..
it really means in my situation now.
maybe im really too stubborn about the pass
about now
about the anger
about the fear
about the hurt
maybe i dont have the right direction to continue my journey
but today elissa gave me that
make me realize this is not really important cuz this is just will make yrself feel unhappy forever
hating her will just make yrself more hurt
she will be hurt, but the worst is yrself
no others
why u wan 2 make yr life so miserable?
i flash back d sweet moments during our relationship
see back the cup that u gave me,the words for me, the pics that u gave me, listen your voice through the cow,smell back the sweetness from d 34 hand made red roses, cutting my nail using yr nail clipper and etc..
we really had a happy moment, a experience..
a memory that u gave me..
n i will appreciate it
experience have good n bad
and love not only have sweetness.. it still including sour, bitter and spicy
N this is journey
i will try to learn and gain more mature
not to fall so easily
maybe im really lack of experience
and thx to gave me an experience
不是我抛弃你,而是你错过我

lastly, thx for your company.. eli
love u^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

@_@!