Wednesday, August 18, 2010

is just like that..

today went to night market to buy my tmr's breakfast
n i accidentally drop my phone
ish~ i cant see my screen now..
damn.. i need to survive without phone again..

i feel real bad after i read yr post,
n this afternoon have some conversation with monkey also
talk about ours
she ask me to keep a distance with u, to avoid u getting even worst
cuz if i still remain the relationship now it will may cause u cant able to let go.
but u know..
i cant make it..
u stay a important role in my heart, n will always there..
is not just a ex- partner, and a real friend that cant replace
n u know i will not leave my friends
some how i treat friends better than my other half
but i hope u not to just feel to let the pass go,
and accept others.
cuz i hope u really live happily, n can get a good mate ( if u really meet some1 that really fall for )
not just cuz of yr 赌气...
love u....^^

today done a bad thing..
brought christine ponteng..
went to dessert shop to have 汤圆
we fight for food as usual, cuz we have similar taste n likes
guess who won?
haha.... ofcuz is mabel jang, she always like to bully the person who love her...
ate yam with sesame ball.. nice^^ but the yam not sweet enough ... haha
but is just nice for C, loser ate peanut ball with ginger soup
yuck.... old people's taste
*i hate ginger*
n she forgot her glasses when we leave the shop,
made the waitress ran out to pass her belongings
paiseh lo~ lolx..

ei~ stupid christine... no more jealous...
u r in my post .. so no complains.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

@_@!