Friday, August 6, 2010

JUST HAVE SOME RELEASE ^^

today no class for me
classmate went for holiday at JB n singapore
left me at KL
kena ffk by boey ( reason: sick)
ok..
i forgive
than this morning gave a call to my darling
force her to accompany for whole day
waste her time in saloon by waiting me to finish my hair dye n cut
ok..i have a new colour.. red
but only can see in the bright..
omg... i wan bright colour

my darling done a manicure while she was waiting~
rm30 for pinkish red
u can search for her blog to see updated pictures
cuz she is the photographer today^^
blog : http://tsukielissa.blogspot.com
had lunch n snowflake at subang
meet mandy at there..
*the snowflake kaki*
i forgot to bring my card to chop....
so i cant get the 2 chop for the free item.. ish~
after the sweet time that we had together,
fetch my darling to kajang
finally i got to know her house location..
so this christmas will pergi her house n mess up
wahaha~ elissa wait for us...^^
hope her lips will get well soon..
i see also heartache..
cuz the difference of colour..

No comments:

Post a Comment

@_@!