Tuesday, September 7, 2010

today finally is my last day to school..
tmr will start my raya break for 13 days.. wohoo..
i gonna date my friends..
pls wait for me... my darlings..
today sacrifice my training and went to tropicana mall
had sushi dinner with alvin's group n my group..
after dinner,
when to have a movie with my group
long time dint go for movie.. haiz... cuz of too much school work..
busy only..
saw PIRANHA
abit bloody for christine n mandy..
pity mandy, makes her vomit 3 times in toilet..
but not cuz of the show is cuz of the food that she ate..
haiz...
hope she can able to sleep tonight
after movie,
C drop me back to my car.
n my car stuck again cuz of ramadan
ish~
i need to wait until the stall close
round for at least half an hr to wait the time pass
finally get my car back surrounded by those rubbish
yark...


for michelle:
sorry dint chat with u in this period time
abit busy... hope u understand^^
but i also got always get track on yr fb n blog
so no worries
i always updated yr stuff
so dont u feel left out.
n some more..
heng~ stupid babi..
yr ass itchy ah..
go n flirt my C
some more use yr sweet voice n try to seduce her..
har..how u get her contact?
i jealous lo.. heng~

when i saw alien n kengli's situation,
i flash back yrs n mine
im wondering..
izzit a wrong decision to break up with u ?
with using a stupid reason that i cant able to get in long distance relationship
cuz i can really feel d happiness between alien n kengli
although they are far part away
but inside their heart between each other is just a cm distance close

No comments:

Post a Comment

@_@!