Saturday, May 15, 2010

i hate my self

these few days busy with the days at iact..
went for their workshop and learn some basic stuff
n have their lovely lunch
iact sedang rugi.. haha
went to 8tv n fly fm, feel some disappointed with their system.

i mean wow.. kecilnya... 8864 n Quikie is on d same room..
so sempit.. pity d host n d videographer.

2nd day of the talk.. me n alvin sudah lewat for 1hr 30mins
cuz of d traffic jam n dim sum.

that dim sum is d most worst dim sum that i hvn had
n d service is so bad n slow. some more is costly..
1st time n the last time go there.

Bad luck for these 2 day also.. hv 2 minor accidents..
because i lack of sleep n make me cant fully focus in road.
i thought i will be very free to finish my book in a week time.
but lastly i cant even further my pages after the 1st time reading.

Aku memang busy.. haha

N sorry cant make it with d dates with my friends.. sorry guys
abit busy now... so i will keep my updates in blog
miss u all..

i need time , 24hrs per day is not enough for me
i need more to do my stuff, hv fun and play with my friends
N i also need some rest for my mind..

after 2 days workshop,
hv a steamboat dinner with alvin n chee long
hv some chit chat than went to blue with alvin
play to d max in blue
keep drinking
n the next day i regret when i flash back
what a mess on that night.
image spoilt man..
n i realise i cant get drunk anymore
n i don't want to embarrass myself anymore..
no mix alcohol drinks pls..
im not a good drinker..



No comments:

Post a Comment

@_@!