Friday, May 21, 2010

just so sudden..

actually i dont have any idea to post any thing cuz im not usual to post everything that i done for the day like diaries

today saw a touch drama that was so sudden cuz i stop watching drama long time, even tv programe

下一站幸福.. i like that little boy.. cute

cuz my internet hv abit problem that make me cant online for these few days
so force to watch tv proggrame

n make me cant get update with my babe's blog
saw elissa's blog..
feel abit sorry n guilty for her
suddenly the close friends of her are not with her in the school anymore
me, junyi, n meli
remain boey n celyn ( the old gangs of mass comm that we know for like so long ) actually just a year.. haha

i can feel her loneliness
n i feel sorry for her cuz im leaving her also..
n i will really miss u guys, n d moment that i spend with u all.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

@_@!