Thursday, May 6, 2010

what should i do?

i have really no idea now... my mind is all stuck
should i temperory stop my studies now? or continue?
should i continue degree or start diploma
or even change courses?
nw i really realise, ucsi is just good in marketing in mass comm
not even film or advertise
n my wish is 2 learn about advertising in tvc
not just english, communication n writting.
i wan something new, not something that i learn b4 n just keep upgrading
n ucsi is more on acedemic.
d most important thing is i dunno wt course that really suite me
should i go for work as junyi say?
but i dun want 2 waste my time anymore, im aready late for half a year
before that usually junyi mah guide me when im in problem
n now she goin to go very soon
away from ucsi, mass comm
she scarifised her scholar...
my surrounding keep changes
because elissa maybe will stop too..
i hate this feeling cuz 2 close friend will be leaving and i dunwan 2 be alone T_____T
n i have no directions 2 lead my way in life
today is d last day for course selection
but im still empty now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

@_@!