Tuesday, May 11, 2010

空闲日。。

A message rang me up this morning
" darling wake up?" from elissa..
she told me she is coming to my house with david
but i remain my sleep after the message
haha.. i hvn wake la..
after 20mins of rolling bed than force to wake up >___<
they reached my house after i finish my brushing
n i still in pyjamas.. *shy* d only guy that saw me in this outfit..
open d door for them n continue my up keep.
still need 2 wait for boey until 12.30
b4 meet up with boey, eli n david accompany me for car wash.
panasnya.. all of us sweating.
after car wash meet up boey n hv chicken rice.
nike n alvin recommanded..
real nice.. but we order to much chicken n vege
n we should order more pork.. yummy
can feel d crispy of it.. haha
after our lunch then fetch them back to my house
n eli turn to be d driver.
me will continue to leisure mall ^^
not play or dates is just hv some shopping n pay my phone bills.
ei.. dun misunderstand im not buying cloths, shoes or accessories.
i just bought some hair oil n some magazine n book.
isnt unbelievable?
ppl who noe me knew that i hate books alot,
n usually i dont read haha..
After paying my bills i dint go 2 see any cloths stuff but i went to popular.
oh.. man
i went in n find some books that can get my attraction.
normally, magazine that mostly young adults like to read.
but i refuse to read also.. what a problem child
but i change my life today i bought 1 magazine n a book today.
hope i will finish that book.. dun repeat wt i done last time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

@_@!